NACM is your professional association for education, news and thought
leadership when it comes to business credit. This section of the
website will help you navigate your NACM membership and get the best
possible experience from it.
You may also contact us here if you have a question that is not covered below.
- Earn a credit designation.
- How to apply for a scholarship.
- Take free practice exams for the CBA and CBF Designations.
- Learn about self-study courses in the Credit Learning Center.
- Gain executive-level education at the Graduate School of Credit and Financial Management (GSCFM) or GSCFM International.
- Take an online course in the spring or the fall working towards your designation.
- Teleconferences and Webinars are scheduled frequently.
- Check the Bookstore for new editions.
- Read Business Credit Magazine online from where ever you are.
- Look for eNews Weekly Update in your inbox weekly.
- Subscribe to the NACM Blog for up-to-date breaking news.
- Check out the Press Room.
- Follow NACM on twitter for current business credit news.
- Keep up with NACM and government happenings with our Advocacy posts.