The NACM Resource Library is a database of information waiting to be searched and used to your benefit.
- Articles from Business Credit magazine- Full Articles
- NACM Publications- Full Chapters from the Manual of Credit and Commercial Laws, Principles of Business Credit and more
- U.S. Department of Commerce/International Trade Administration's Trade Finance Guide
- Important Documents and Forms- ie. Corporate Guarantee, Credit Applications, Power of Attorney and more
- Go to the Resources tab and click on the Resource Library. You will be taken to the introductory page. Click on the Get Started buttons to login to the Resource Library. You will be prompted to login. You must login to enjoy this benefit of membership.
- Enter your user information on the Logon Page.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the Resource Library. You will see a list of everything currently in the library. You can click on a publication link and scan it by chapter. You can open each chapter in the browser or download it to your desktop as a pdf.
- You can also search the entire database by using the search box and search the library by a keyword term. Type your keyword term in the search field and click the Submit button.
- It works just like a Google Search. The search results will show a list of all the documents where the term was found.
- The results will automatically show by relevance. You can sort the results by date or alphabetically using the links in the top middle of the page.
- All documents in the library are in pdf format. You can open them in the browser or download it to your desktop to use at a later time. With this resource all of this information is right at your fingertips. Take advantage and start searching today. Go to the NACM Resource Library. https://www.nacm.org/resource-library/about-the-nacm-resource-library.html