It is good practice to change your login information every few months for security purposes. Typically your username is your email address but you can use whatever you like for your username and password.
If you have lost your username or password you can retrieve it by clicking the Forgot my logon or Forgot my password link on the Login Page. You will be sent an email with a link in it to reset your login information.
Why Has My Account Been Locked
If you try an incorrect username or password more than the allowed times you will be locked out of your account, this is done for security purposes. You can contact the Membership Department to unlock your account and reset your password, 410-740-5560.
- 1. Login at www.nacm.org with your user information.
- To login you can use the Member Login link at the top right corner of the website, the Check My Account link at the top of the website or the green Login button on the home page below the Join button.
- Enter your user information on the Logon Page.
- Once logged in click on the Check My Account link at the top of the website. You will see the main panel of the membership area which includes tabs for Directory, Events, Store and My Account. The My Account tab is where you manage your account. Use this area to view and update your information.
- You will use the menu links on the left to navigate through your account.
- Click on the ID & Password link to modify your logon. You can modify your current username or your password by adding the new information and clicking the Save button. Your record will be automatically updated.