The continuing education unit (CEU) is a standard of measurement for continuing education or training. Keeping track of your CEU points is an important practice and this area shows your transcript of educational participation.
More about CEUs
The two most common uses of a CEU record or transcript by the individual learner are:
- To supply an employer or prospective employer with information on continuing education and training experiences pertinent to professional competence and,
- To provide documentation to registration boards, certification bodies or professional and occupation organizations of continuing education undertaken to maintain or increase professional competence.
- Login at www.nacm.org with your user information.
- To login you can use the Member Login link at the top right corner of the website, the Check My Account link at the top of the website or the green Login button on the home page below the Join button.
Enter your user information on the Logon Page.
Once logged in click on the Check My Account link at the top of the website. You will see the main panel of the membership area which includes tabs for Directory, Events, Store and My Account. The My Account tab is where you manage your account. Use this area to view and update your information.
- You will use the menu links on the left to navigate through your account.
- Click on the Participation link to check your CEU Points participation. You will see the date, course, description and type of CEU accrued.